We offer chosen day, nationwide delivery.
1. As with nearly all nationwide landscape supply companies, all of our deliveries are made via a kerbside delivery service. Kerbside delivery means that it will be delivered on a non-returnable pallet, and your order will be safely offloaded from the truck to the ground, via a tail lift, by the trained drivers.
2. Products delivered in our Eco Bulk Bags can weigh up to 1 tonne, so the driver will ensure that the order will be left in a safe and stable spot and will position the product as close as possible to the drop off location, using their pallet trolley.
3. Considering this, it is not possible to move pallets over loose surfaces such as shingle/gravel or grass so please check before ordering.
4. Due to the weight of the products and to ensure the health and safety of the driver, you and the general public, the driver is not able to carry materials up inclines, paths or to rear gardens.
5. Access to the property must be on hard roads over which a vehicle can pass without sustaining or causing damage of any kind. All locations must be accessible for a large HGV.
6. It is best if you are in to accept the delivery. We are able to deliver if you are not present and the driver will determine the most appropriate positioning for your goods. With unattended deliveries, Eco cannot accept any liability for theft, product deterioration or consequences arising from the positioning of your delivery. We will do our best to fulfil any requests you provide, however this is not guaranteed.
7. Delivery will aim to be between 8AM and 6PM on your selected date. Please note, if ordering turf as well as a Bulk Bag product, in order to ensure the freshest turf is delivered, these will be fulfilled in two separate deliveries.
8. If you live in a BH or DT postcode, we may fulfil the order through local haulage companies.
9. In the case of the location not being suitable for delivery (according to the above detail), Eco will refund the cost of the product, however you will be liable to pay the delivery costs to return the product to Eco. These costs are to be advised based on the cost charged to Eco by our delivery provider. If you are unsure if your location is suitable, please give the team a call on 01202 593601.
10. For returns required due to an incorrect product being delivered, or if there is an issue with the quality we will deal with the matter on a case by case basis.
11. Our Eco Bulk Bags are non-returnable, however they are a fantastic way to collect up all of your garden clippings and take to your local household recycling centre.
Tools & Information