Rolawn Medallion® Turf
Britain's finest turf. Rolawn have over 45 years industry leading experience and pro-fresh technology to keep turf fresher for longer.
Rolawn Medallion® Turf is available in bulk for chosen day, nationwide delivery.
Premium, award-winning, 1m2 turf rolls, sustainably grown in the Vale of York.
Five star feefo product rating and certified to BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and BS EN ISO 14001:2015. A first choice among many professionals, Rolawn Medallion® turf is vibrant, consistent and packs a beautiful landscape in every roll.
Profresh® harvesting system ensures superb condition upon delivery. A perfect blend of strong and resilient grass seed for a healthy and superior turf, the Rolawn Medallion® turf is suitable for both domestic and commercial landscaping projects, providing a show stopping centre piece to any garden.
Due to the nature of the product, we are unable to offer Monday deliveries.
“A bad lawn in a lovely garden is a bit like walking into a beautiful bedroom and finding the bed unmade. Rolawn’s Medallion Turf is everything grass should be – lush, green and beautiful. And crucially, the root system starts busily getting to work as soon as it’s laid, which makes a big difference to any application.” – Garden Designer
“The Turf for the Royal National Rose Society’s Garden of the Rose was of outstanding quality, mind you over the last 15 years of using Rolawn turf, it’s what we have come to expect.” – Garden Designer
Why choose Rolawn Turf?
- High quality and 100% natural
- Superior finish and great aesthetics
- Fast to establish with a strong and resilient root system
- Lightweight rolls and easy to roll out
- Contains cultivars with moderate shade tolerance.
- Developed and refined specifically for the UK’s diverse climate.
- Only turf in the world to be treated with Profresh® which means that the turf stays greener and fresher for longer, arriving in a healthy, just-harvested state.
- Dimensions: each roll covers approximately 1m square, 610mm x 1640mm, depth of 12.5mm.
- Rolawn’s Medallion® seed mix: 25% Dwarf Perennial Ryegrass, 30% Slender Creeping Red Fescue, 45% Strong Creeping Red Fescue.
- Rolawn have also had specialist seeding, maintenance and harvesting equipment designed and produced by their own engineers which contribute to the care and the high-quality end results of their product.
- Rolawn is certified to BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and BS EN ISO 14001:2015.
Not recommended for use as a sport turf.
Turf rolls must be rolled out within 24 hours of receipt.
Please note, if ordering turf along with other Eco products, the order will be fulfilled in seperate deliveries. This is to ensure you get the most fresh turf we can provide, therefore it is coming directly from the turf farm.
What our customers say
“A bad lawn in a lovely garden is a bit like walking into a beautiful bedroom and finding the bed unmade. Rolawn’s Medallion Turf is everything grass should be – lush, green and beautiful. And crucially, the root system starts busily getting to work as soon as it’s laid, which makes a big difference to any application.”
Rolawn Medallion® Turf questions
Q. When is the best time in the year to lay turf rolls?
The ideal time to lay turf rolls is during the cooler months of spring or autumn when temperatures are milder. This allows the turf to establish roots more effectively before facing extreme heat or cold. Avoid laying turf during hot summers or freezing winters for the best chances of successful establishment.
Q. How do you prepare the ground to ensure the best surface to lay turf?
To ensure an optimal surface for laying turf, start by removing existing vegetation, weeds, and debris. Level the ground, breaking up any compacted soil and removing large stones. Blend in compost to improve the existing soils structure and fertility. Rake the area smooth and firm it gently before laying the turf.
Q. How long do I need to wait before walking on newly laid turf?
It is recommended to avoid walking on newly laid turf for at least two to three weeks. During this time, the turf needs to establish strong root systems in the soil. Walking on it too soon can disrupt this process and lead to uneven growth or damage.