Eco SuperSoil Pro Topsoil
Quality organic topsoil containing peat-free compost, perfect for where you desire a premium finish.
Eco SuperSoil Pro Organic Topsoil is available in XL bulk bags approx. 750L for chosen day, nationwide delivery.
Our organic Eco SuperSoil Pro Topsoil is screened to 8mm and blended 80:20 with our Eco Mix, peat-free, soil improver (PAS100 certified). This produces a fantastic nutrient and organic profile, without the need of fertilisers. The smaller particle size means the organic content is more readily available, which makes it great for establishing roots and holding moisture. This makes it perfect to be used as a seeding or turf soil.
Our bulk bags of Eco SuperSoil Pro Topsoil are recycled from Dorset’s high sand-content soils and therefore highly sustainable.
Whilst going through our own rigorous quality checks, our organic SuperSoil Pro is regularly checked and tested by leading soil scientist Tim O’Hare, meeting BS:3882:2015 certification.
Eco SuperSoil Pro Topsoil has a pH of 7-8.5 and is free of viable weed seeds and pathogens. Note: there can be stones within this mix.
Why choose our organic pro topsoil?
- Organic matter content helps with moisture retention and improves soil structure
- Low stone content
- Nutrient-rich, helping turf and plants to establish
- Friable and easy to apply
- A perfect, high quality all rounder
Pro Topsoil Specification
- Delivered in bulk bag - XL jumbo bag approx. 750 Litres / 0.73m3
- Input materials: Recycled Inert Soil & PAS100 Compost.
- Screened to 8mm
- Bulk Density: 950 – 1050 g/litre.
- Moisture Content: 20% m/m.
- Dry Matter: 80% m/m.
- Organic Matter: (as loss recognition) 3 – 20% of the dry matter.
- PH: 7 – 8.5.
- Purity: Substantially free of physical contaminants, viable weed seeds and pathogens.
- Potentially Toxic Elements: Within acceptable limits (“Heavy Metals”).
- Certification: PAS100 & the Compost Quality Protocol, in which this quality compost was produced in compliance with the Compliance Quality Protocol.
Our Eco SuperSoil Pro Topsoil is not suitable for use as a top dressing.
What our customers say
"The soil was well supplied with organic matter and all major plant nutrients."
Tim O'Hare - UK's leading soil specialist