Eco Garden Path Wood Chip
Our durable Garden Path Wood Chip keeps walkways tidy and provides a natural appearance.
Eco Garden Path Wood Chip is available in XL bulk bags approx. 750L for chosen day, nationwide delivery.
Add character to your walkways with our bulk bags of natural, organic and cost-effective Garden Path Wood Chip. This fine blend of sustainably sourced soft and hardwood log chippings has been perfectly treated to be long-lasting in your garden.
As well as keeping weeds and garden pests at bay, it provides excellent drainage for garden beds and allotments. This sustainable and environmentally friendly pathway option is safe for pets and other animals to walk on too.
Garden Path Wood Chip is rigorously checked to meet maximum quality and safety protocols.
Why choose our organic wood chip?
- Provides a charming option for walkways and allotments
- Long lasting and durable with a life span of 2-3 years
- Easy to install
- Little maintenance needed
- Pet, animal and environmentally friendly
- Cost effective
- Recyclable and easy to dispose of when no longer needed
Path Chip Specification
- Delivered in bulk bag - XL jumbo bag approx. 750 Litres / 0.73m3
- Main constituent: Mixed hardwood & softwood.
- Particle Size Distribution: 10-80mm.
- Dust & fines: Minimal.
- Wood Content: >95%
- Bulk Density: 250-350g/litre.
- Origin: British.
- Purity: Pure.
- Stability on slopes: Up to 20%.
- Moisture Content: 29.5% (sample air dried at +55oC for 72hrs) .
- Quality Range: Domestic and Contract.
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 1177:2018.
Eco Garden Path Wood Chip questions
Q. How long does a wood chip path last for?
Garden Path wood chip will last for at least a year. How quickly it breaks down massively depends on footfall and the weather that the path is exposed to. High footfall and a lot of moisture will mean the path will need to be replenished quicker.
Q. Why are wood chips good to use for garden pathways?
Wood chips will create a natural but bright look and feel for your pathways and it is extremely easy to maintain (just top up to replenish). It also provides fantastic drainage, rather than hard landscapes paths, for example tarmac and concrete.
Q. How much wood chip do I need for my path?
To work out the volume of the area you are working with, use the formula length(m) x width(m) x depth(m). The answer will give you the cubic meterage of your chosen area. We’d recommend a depth of at least 10cm for your pathway.